Monday, June 1, 2015

=)


6/1/15
I lost my entire message!!! I typed it up and lost it,,,GAH!

In brief...

My comp was sick on Wednesday, so we stayed home. I washed my sheets, read the book of Judges, and made no bake cookies. If you stay home with sickness you have to find something to keep yourself occupied.

I visited my convert Donald (who is 10 yrs. old) and his family. He was very cute and asked us to bless his pen (I guess it has been having some problems). We didn’t give it a blessing but we did say a prayer for him and his pen. 

We have a new Ami, Sitou, who is around 24. He accepted my invitation to be baptized on the 27th, hopefully he honors his engagements so he can be ready for that date. We’ve only taught him once but I’m excited to see how he goes.

Alright, I miss you guys have a great week!
Elder Walls

No Bake Cookies are a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment