Monday, March 14, 2016

All is Well

Hey Guys,

I don't really much to report on for this week. I am doing much better now. The swelling has gone down quite a bit, and there is only minor swelling now. I got the ultrasound on Tuesday, which confirmed that it was just an infection. I didn't really find out any more information. I am still taking the anti-inflammatory, and am in the process of getting the antibacterial prescription refilled. I will see the doctor again in a week to make sure everything is fine. 

It has been nice to be able to relax this week. The doctor gave me a medical release from all work for 5 days. It has made a big difference in how I feel. I guess sometimes the body just needs to rest. 

President Morin made a surprise visit on Thursday, to visit our landlord. We didn't know he was coming. I hope he is okay with my having the medical release for the week. He didn't really say much. 

Anyways that about it for this week I have had lots of sleep, and am feeling better. I hit the four month mark on Sunday! The one good thing about this little infection is that it has definitely helped me keep my mind here in Africa, and not thinking ahead to going home. 

Love you guys.

Elder Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment