Monday, March 21, 2016

Back to Work

Dear Family,

Life is great here in Africa. I am working hard, sweating harder, and scrubbing yet even harder to get the sweat stains out of my shirts. 

This week has been pretty normal, a welcome relief after not feeling well the last few weeks. My health is fine. I will go to the doctor some time this week. 

The new formation of the new stake is in about 5 weeks, so we are all excited about that! And that is really interesting to know that some of Elder Stanfill's family lives in our ward. I am pretty sure he will be here when the new stake is created. I will have to mention that my dad teaches his grandchildren in nursery :)

Sorry, Mom, I don't have much advice for you on Isaiah. It helps to understand the political situation of the time. The Book of Mormon manual helped me with that. Good luck subbing in seminary. 

I will share a scripture I really like:
'The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are bold as a lion' Prov 28:1

Don't forget that course registration is this week. Thanks for taking care of that for me--sorry that it starts at 2:00AM! I will send you another email with directions and the classes I would like for you to register me for. 

Love you guys, 

Elder Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment