Monday, February 9, 2015

Six Month Mark



2/9/15

Hey Guys! I loved hearing about your week. It is still hard to believe that you have snow on the ground and how different our worlds can be. Happy to say that I've hit the 6 month mark. It's gone by fast, but at the same time it feels like forever since I stepped off the plane. I am really enjoying my time here and doing well.

Mom, you asked me for my top 6 favorite experiences or the top 6 things I have learned. I think I will split my answer and do 3 of each:

Top 3 Favorite Experiences:

  1. The Christmas Party and Service Project. I was super dirty, but it was still so much fun and I got to drum for everyone.
  2. Thanksgiving at the Zone Leaders' apartment.
  3. Elder Dube's' visit

Top 3 Things I've Learned:
  1. Obedience
  2. The Importance of Family
  3. Avoiding Hypocrisy 
We had an activity this morning that was pretty fun. We went to this big stadium and played football, basketball, etc. I even got to play tennis which was really fun. However, because of this activity, I don't have a lot of time at the cyber today--sorry this is so brief!

Good news! MJ's boyfriend is in town for a month. Hopefully, we'll be able to work toward getting them legally married. We'll see how that goes. MJ is doing a lot better. She is coming to church again and is receptive to the lessons.

Also, President will be coming to look at the new apartment, so maybe we will move there soon. I am not sure I really want to go--now that we have things going so well here.

Anyways, sorry but that is it for today.

Love,
Elder Walls


No comments:

Post a Comment