Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekly Update


3/30/15

Hey guys,

I just spent about an hour and a half trying to log into my email, so I don’t really have much time to write. This time I believe the problem was because of the church’s servers. They just changed the format of our email, trying to simplify things, but ultimately making my Monday much more complicated!

Had a decent week. However, our baptism with G* scheduled for Saturday didn’t happen. She’s 18, but still lives with her aunt. Her aunt decided the night before to refuse to let her be baptized. We will talk with her again; it’s hard though, because she doesn’t speak anything but her own tribal language.

Saturday afternoon, we had an activity with the branch members that was to start at noon, but that fell through. We missed lunch in the process of waiting to see if the activity was going to happen. At 2:30 the Assistants to the President showed up, unannounced, and explained that they wanted to work with us today. I really enjoyed teaching with the APs, as they are top-notch missionaries. It made for a fun day, but I was starving by the time we got back home.

Love you all,
Elder Walls
*This post has been shortened from its original content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment